Bring CREATIVITY to your pupils learning with a Hopscotch drama workshop!
Hopscotch’s drama workshops nurture imaginative play, drama skill development, confidence and team building.
Hopscotch have toured to primary schools with many popular education workshops such as:
- Fair Trade
- Global Citizenship
- Eco Focussed
- Anti Bullying
- The Blitz
If you are interested in one of the above workshops, please contact Hopscotch to discuss availability.
Call 0141 440 2025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at our current workshop page to see what is touring now or available soon!
What happens in a Hopscotch drama workshop?
- Most workshops last 1 to 1.5 hours
- Suitable for one class at a time
- Taught by two experience Hopscotch facilitators
- Every workshop comes with a PDF workshop activity pack for teachers to use back in the classroom
- Age and curriculum and drama skill focussed
Costs and bespoke workshops
Did you know that Hopscotch can offer fantastic discounts on block bookings of drama workshops!
Hopscotch are able to design school packages for learning weeks, school topics and special events. We can also develop theatre based workshops such as storytelling, movement and behind the scenes creative days or weeks!
Please get in touch for further details and costs!