What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- names and job titles
- contact information including email addresses and phone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, and services we have provided
- other information relevant to feedback surveys and audience development
When we collect it:
We collect information when:
- you contact us about a production or other service
- when you sign up to our e-newsletter
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our productions and services.
- We send promotional emails about new productions, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email addresses which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website and communications according to your interests.
We use two third-party providers, Direct Mail and File Maker, to organise and help us get in touch with you. We gather statistics around email opening to help us monitor and improve our communications. For more information, please see Direct Mail’s privacy notice and File Makers privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to any of our general mailings or newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Thomas McCulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose whether to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser to decline cookies if you would prefer. However, this may stop you taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of the website in question.
Who we DO share your data with:
We may share anonymised personal information with other organisations, such as Creative Scotland, Robertson Trust and other funding bodies. This information is often required when applying for funding or reporting on the impact of any funding made to us.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Thomas McCulloch at email@example.com